Quebec City is the national capital of Quebec!
Old Quebec, a UNESCO world heritage gem, is safe and ideal for walking. Stroll through the cobbled streets of the only walled city in northern Mexico and its bountiful nature nearby.
Near the city, 4 ski resorts offer exceptional snow conditions and landscapes to make you dream. Average natural snow cover is over 400 cm each winter!
Pourquoi skier au Mont-Sainte-Anne?
- 3 versants de montagne, dont un face au fleuve Saint-Laurent
- Une des plus longues saisons de la province, année après année
- La plus haute dénivellation pour le ski de soirée au Canada
- À 40 km du centre-ville
- 71 pistes dont 19 éclairées pour le ski de soirée
- 625 m de dénivelé
- Accès gratuit aux pentes écoles (équipement non-inclus)
Why ski at Stoneham Tourist Resort?
- The largest evening ski area in Canada
- 3 snow parks open to freestyle enthusiasts, including one with parabolic style jumps, as well as an Olympic-caliber halfpipe
- The best après-ski atmosphere in all of eastern Quebec
- 30 km from the city center
- 43 trails, 19 of which are lit for evening skiing
- 345 m difference in height
- Free access to school slopes (equipment not included)
Need a price?
Apply today and get a quote for your next trip.
What make us different?
For over 30 years, we have been organizing luxury tours and sports trips to various locations around the world. Wherever you want to go, there is a travel expert specialized in your destination who will give you recommendations of all kinds.
Sportvac is the reference for ski, vineyard, bike and group trips organized all over the world. Never outsourcing, in more than 25 countries and with more dates to choose from than any other company. Enjoy memorable vacation and activities for the whole family!
Describe to us your ideal trip and the type of experiences you want to achieve. We’ll match you with one or two knowledgeable and carefully qualified travel specialists who best fit your type of getaway. Large choice of destinations worldwide.
At Sportvac, we believe that rewarding travel experiences begin not only with choosing the right destination, but also with the right mindset.
That means helping you have fun planning your vacation by suggesting great places that match your imagination.