- Round trip flight from Montreal to Kamloops with Air Canada (first baggage included)
- 7 nights accommodation at the Cahilty Hotel, choice of different rooms
- 5 days of skiing at Sun Peaks
- Airport transfers
- Services of a Sportvac group leader
- Early booking & Flex-Deposit promotions : Book before October 31, 2020 and take advantage of our early bird booking promotion of 100$ reduction / person and a minimum deposit of 15% per person, refundable as a travel credit until final payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- New safety and distancing standards on site : Several measures respecting the new social distancing standards have been put in place for your safety as well as that of the employees on site.
Rates and accommodations
The second largest resort in British Columbia and in Canada, Sun Peaks is an ideal mountain resort for families. Its convenience, ample sunshine and accessibility serve as a perfect winter vacation destination for families or large groups, or anyone looking for a more relaxed Canadian ski vacation.
Skiable surface: 4270 acres
Average snowfall: 220 inches
Beginner: 10 %
Intermediate: 58 %
Advanced: 0 %
Expert : 32 %
Summit elevation: 2080 mètres
Base elevation: 1198 mètres
Vertical drop: 882 mètres
- For international destinations, the package price is calculated at the exchange rate of the day. Should there be rate fluctuations, the adjustment would be for the final payment.
- Package prices are per person and are subject to change based on availability at time of booking.
- Baggage fees and seat selection not included.
- Seat reservation with the airline in a group reservation is sadly not possible.
- Travel insurances are strongly suggested but not included. Please ask us for a quote.
- Kids and teens rates are calculated based on a full occupancy by the adults.
Interested in this group trip?
Fill out this form and a representative will contact you as soon as possible